About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Sunday 23 June 2013

Quick Cards Class

Hi there,

I'm back with some cards we made at one of my new Friday classes - Quick Cards and a Cuppa - pretty self explanatory really!

Lots of these cards use colours that are retiring, but would be easy to recreate in so many other colour combinations too.

This first card is made using the Clockworks stamp set, which is one I didn't really like when I first saw it, but now LOVE!
Sorry for the dark photos - was a little late in the day when I took these.  The colours are More Mustard (retiring), with Sahara Sand, Early Espresso and Pool Party.   


The centre of the watch was stamped on a scrap piece of Whisper White and punched out so we could pop it up.
 

I love banner cards and used a combination of Lucky Limeade (not so lucky as it's retiring!), Perfect Plum and Sahara Sand.
The DSP along the bottom of the card was prettied up using one of the Finishing Touches Edgelits with the Big Shot.
 

Who doesn't love butterflies on cards..........  We used the Spritzer Tool (another retiree) for the background, and also Comfort Cafe DSP for the sideways banners.  
 

 

This last card is my favourite of the set.  I am so sad to see this Beautiful Birthday stamp going.  Thankfully the Secret Garden set is staying, along with the co-ordinating Framelit Dies.........  The banner strip on this card has been embossed with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.
 

My recent love of Red Riding Hood has been used for the base card and the stamped flowers.  We stamped the flower twice and cut out the centre section to pop it up.
 

I am really enjoying running my new Friday classes and have been getting good feedback thus far.  Why not check out my classes page and see what's coming up?
 

Julie Halls
07786266722
01256335270
craftybugjules@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment