About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Saturday 1 June 2013

NEW - Single Stamps Now Available

Stampin' Up! have decided to offer a selection of single stamps which I know lots of you will be very pleased about!

From now until 31st August there are 5 single stamps on offer to you


Hello, Hello Stamp - Clear - 132675 - £6.95 - fits Block E





Spec-tacular - Clear - 132673 - £6.95 - fits Block E

 
   Basic Label - Clear - 132669 - £6.50 - fits Block E


Boutique Blossom - Clear - 132663 - £6.95 - fits Bock E




Oh, Baby - Clear - 132667 - £6.50 - fits Block E


View the official flyer HERE


Ordering is simple:

Call me - 07786266722 / 01256335270



The Details

  • These won't be sent in our typical cases or packaging; they'll be packaged in cello bags. If you'd like a case for your stamp, you can buy our Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four.
  • This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
  • The stamps won't come with a Clear-Mount Block, and you'll need to purchase a block separately if you don't already have one. The recommended block sizes can be found on the flyer.
  • There's no limit on how many stamps you can purchase.
  • These stamps are only available through 31 August 2013, so get them while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment