About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Friday 14 June 2013

Oh, Hello............

Hi all,

I have made a real effort to do some blog posts as I am soooooo behind with them and have a mountain of projects building up on my desk and about to topple over!!!!

Hopefully this will be the first of many scheduled posts in the month of June as we lead up to the final days of the 2012/2013 catalogue and look forward to the new release on 2nd July!!!!  
I'm so excited about it, and really hope to have some fab sneak peek projects to show you in the coming weeks as well, so watch this space............

Today's card is just a quick one using the Oh Hello stamp set and Oval Framelits from the Spring/Summer Seasonal Catalogue


The background card is Primrose Petals Core'dinations card.  It was embossed using the gorgeous Honeycomb Embossing Folder and then sanded back to reveal the "core" of the card...........  such a lovely effect.

The flower image from Oh Hello was inked up using the Marker Pens, in Primrose Petals and Lucky Limeade.

I told you it was a quick one :o)
I'll be back soon with some more projects to share with you.

Julie x


Julie Halls
07786266722
01256335270
craftybugjules@yahoo.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the distressing on the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete