About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Florals……….

Good Afternoon,

I have a couple of cards to share with you today from a class I ran in March.  Needless to say, I am a little behind with my blogging!

The first is a bright, simply layout. 

 IMG_1876 

I love all of the designer papers, but so often never get round to using them, so in this class I tried to fit quite a few in. 

The single stamp, Beautiful Birthday, is one of my favourites and I will be sad to see it go at the end of this month.

The next card has a softer feel to it.  The stamp set is Field Flowers which is just gorgeous.  The flower heads have been cut out and popped up with Dimensionals.

IMG_1877

The DSP used for the background layer is Twitterpated.

IMG_1879

It's now less than two weeks until the NEW 2013/2014 catalogue is released, which means it's also less than two weeks until the retiring items will be gone!!!!!

Contact me to reserve your copy of the new catalogue, and to place your retiring items order.

Julie Halls

07786266722

01256335270

craftybugjules@yahoo.co.uk

http://www.the-crafty-bug.blogspot.com

http://the-crafty-bug.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment