About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Thursday 20 June 2013

Big Shot Galore!

I'm back with the final three cards from March's class.  

Better late than never I say!

These cards all utilised the Big Shot in one way or another.

The first one is a colour combo of So Saffron and Pool Party which was taken from the Tea for Two DSP.  I love the Honeycomb Embossing Folder :o)

 IMG_1880   

I used my Colour Coach for the colour combo of this second card - Perfect Plum, Lucky Limeade and Red Riding Hood. 

IMG_1887

I have only just discovered a love for Red Riding Hood and now it's leaving us - so sad.

IMG_1885

We used one of the Needlepoint Border Embossing Folders on this card as well as the Secret Garden stamps and co-ordinating framelit dies.

The last card is a gorgeous colour combo of Rose Red and Baja Breeze with some Floral District DSP thrown in for good measure.  

IMG_1883

The top portion is embossed with the Fancy Fan folder and Daydream Medaillions and co-ordinating Floral Frames have been used with the Big Shot as well.

IMG_1884

I'm trying to get all of my class cards from earlier in the year posted before the end of June when lots of the products I've used won't be available any more.  Still quite a few to go so watch this space!

Julie Halls

07786266722

01256335270

craftybugjules@yahoo.co.uk

http://www.the-crafty-bug.blogspot.com

http://the-crafty-bug.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards and a wonderful use of the Big Shot!

    ReplyDelete