About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Friday 9 March 2012

Spiced Paisley OSW Class

Hello – it’s been a while and I’m so sorry about that!

I return with a picture to show you of the cards we will be making in my afternoon class on Saturday 17th March!

Booking closes on Wednesday 14th, so contact me if you’d like to join us.

I will be showing off the One Sheet Wonder technique alongside the gorgeous Spice Paisley stamp set.  You will make 9 cards in total, plus a box to store them all in.

Just £10 for the afternoon class, or FREE if you place an order for £30 or more.

OSW Spiced Paisley PM Class 17 March 2012

Why not double up and come along for the whole day????  In the morning we will be making 5 beautiful cards which are more involved and will showcase the delightful Sale-a-bration stamp sets and Designer Paper.  It’s only £7.50, or FREE if you place an order for £20 or more.

Attend all day for the discounted price of £15, or totally FREE if you place an order of £50 or more.  With that, you would also qualify for a Sale-a-bration set………. and remember……….. Sale-a-bration ends 31st March and the products will be gone forever!

 

For booking information and details on other classes that I have coming up, please click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment