About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Thursday 2 February 2012

Sprinkled Expressions

The cards I’m sharing with you today are made using the very cute SAB Stamp Set called Sprinkled Expressions.

Both cards showcase the Stampin’ Up! Embossing Powders.  The Melon Mambo based card has a Scallop Circle of DSP cut with a die and the trusty Big Shot.  A smaller Scallop Circle is mounted on top and this has been Embossed.  The heart image was stamped in Versamark, then sprinkled with White Embossing Powder and using a heat gun the powder is melted.  Once the powder takes on a glassy appearance stop heating and let cool for a few seconds.  The sentiment has been added in the same way.

SAB Cards Jan 2012 013

The second card has been embossed in the same way, but gives a different effect.  The embossing of the star image has been done on Whisper White card, then once dry Daffodil Delight ink has been sponged all over.  It doesn’t take to the embossed area, so the white embossing then really pops off the card.  This was punched out, layered up with a circle of DSP and a Scallop Square with the sentiment added.

SAB Cards Jan 2012 015 

So, are you falling for any of the gorgeous SAB stamp sets yet?  Have you got an order you’d like to place for £45 so you can grab a SAB item?  They are limited and won’t be available after 31st March 2012, so if you want more than one, order now!

Contact me on 07786266722, or email an order to craftybugjules@yahoo.co.uk

If you’d like to see the Stampin’ Up! products in all of their glory, then you can book a party, or come along to my next card class.  Check the tabs at the top of the page for all of the information.

Thanks xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment