About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Monday 23 January 2012

A late arrival............

Just a quick card to show you today. 
This is one I made for my friends when their little girl finally appeared in the world!  Their baby was born at the end of November, but seeing as they have such a love for Penguins I couldn't resist using the Polar Party stamp set and adding this cute little penguin popping out of the pram!


The colour combo is So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Pretty In Pink.  The shading on the pram image from Bundle of Love was done using an Aqua Painter with the ink pads, though you have to be careful not to overload the paper with water or it will buckle.  An alternative would be to stamp the image on water colour paper.

I used the Scallop Border Punch for the bottom strips of card and added the name using the Medium Sizzlit Alphabet Dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment