About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Tuesday 8 November 2011

New Product Card Class - Pennant Parade Christmas

Hello everyone,

This is the final card from the card class I ran in October.
It uses the ever so fabulous Pennant Parade stamp set and co-ordinating Pennant Builder Punch!

This layout is based on a card I saw at a recent training session on an Inspiration Station by Hayley Gillie.  

I have used the Just Add Cake DSP as the backing layer on this card, and from that I got the colour combination of Wild Wasabi and Poppy Parade.
The card base is Wild Wasabi and I have also used this for the tree.  I stamped the Christmas Tree Pennant image in Wild Wasabi onto Wild Wasabi card and then punched them out with the Pennant Builder Punch.  I did three and then folded them all in half and glued then to one another to make a 3D tree.  This add something extra to the card but is still practical as it folds flat to put in the envelope to post.


The pot the tree sits in and the star on top, plus the Merry sentiment and sun burst stamped image all come from the same stamp set.  It has so many bit to it for so many different occasions.

The left side of the card is edged with Poppy Parade card punched with the Lace Ribbon Border Punch.  I'm loving this punch so much...........

Here's a side view so you can see the dimension of the card.


If you have enjoyed seeing the cards from my last class and would like to join in with an upcoming class, then check out the details HERE.  In November I am running two classes, both Christmas themed!
If you would like any further details then please contact me - 07786266722 or craftybugjules@yahoo.co.uk

The Details: 
Card / Paper - Wild Wasabi / Poppy Parade / Whisper White / Just Add Cake DSP
Stamps / Ink - Pennant Parade / Poppy Parade / Early Espresso / Wild Wasabi / So Saffron
Embellishments - None
Tools - Lace Ribbon Border Punch / 1" Circle Punch / 1 1/4" Circle Punch / Itty Bitty Punch Pack / Bone Folder / Pennant Builder Punch / Dimensionals / Trimmer / Stampin Scrub and Mist

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Love how you made the tree 3-D yet mail-able!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Love this card! That lace ribbon border punch is a new favourite for me! It looks beautiful with some ribbon threaded through it too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie
    I met you last month at Amanda Fowlers team training and just wanted to say Hi. Love the card and your inspiration...
    I had my launch party last night and hoping I can now make this new venture fairly successful. It would be great to catch up at some point for a bit of crafting and a cuppa as we're not that far from one another - I'll email you.
    Take care
    Clair x

    ReplyDelete