About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Wednesday 2 November 2011

New Product Card Class - Button Buddies Flowers

 As soon as I saw Button Buddies in the new catalogue, I feel in love with it!  I'm a bit of a button hoarder - I have loads of them and always forget to add them to my cards, so this set will really help me start using them as they are way to pretty and colourful to sit in the drawer!

The base of this card is Lucky Limeade - one of the gorgeous new In Colours.  It's really bright and vibrant.
I layered on some Daffodil Delight which was stamped all over with the flowers image from Confetti stamp set in Versamark ink.  It doesn't really show up very well in the picture though :o(

The vase of flowers image was inked with markers and stamped onto Whisper White, then the vase was stamped again and cut out.  It was added with Dimensionals.  The buttons were popped on with Mini Glue Dots, and then I added a bow with the new Ruffled Ribbon in Lucky Limeade.  This ribbon is just lush!


The sentiment is from Petite Pairs, inked in Island Indigo onto Whisper White.  It was punched out using the Decorative Label Punch.  I know it doesn't look like it, but with the use of a post-it-note you can use this punch to create all sorts of edges.  
This was layered with Dimensionals onto a Scallop Oval of Island Indigo.

Pop back for another visit to see the Christmas card I created using the cute Button Buddies stamp set :o)

The Details: 
Card / Paper - Lucky Limeade / Daffodil Delight / Island Indigo / Whisper White
Stamps / Ink - Petite Pairs / Confetti / Button Buddies / Island Indigo / Lucky Limeade / Daffodil Delight
Embellishments - Designer Buttons / Ruffled Ribbon
Tools - Decorative Label Punch / Scallop Oval Punch / Paper Snips / Trimmer / Stampin Scrub and Mist / Glue Dots / Tombow / Sticky Strip

2 comments: