About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Saturday 6 August 2011

Piggy Birthday Time!

Hello,

I hope you have all had a lovely day!  I have spent the day with family and friends at an annual bbq some friends hold.  Lots of fun, laughter and bbq food made for a wonderful day out :o)

Tomorrow I am off the Kew Gardens with my OH and then meeting up with a friend who lives nearby for dinner.  I wanted to share with you the birthday card I made for her.
She loves pigs, so I got some ideas for Piggy Punch Art online and came up with this card:



The base is Marina Mist, sponge daubed around the edges - I can't stop daubing at the moment!
The grass is torn Pear Pizzaz, again daubed.  The fence is a strip of Textured Crumb Cake with the posts made from the Jewellery Tag Punch.
And the we come to the little piggy, so cute.............. all Pretty in Pink!
Body - 1 1/2" Circle from Circles # 2 Die
Head - 1" Circle
Nose - 3/8" Circle Punch from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Ears - 5 Petal Flower Punch
Feet - Flower from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Eyes - 2-Step Owl Punch in Early Espresso
Tail - 3/4" Circle Punch cut into a spiral.
Again, everything was dauber and the glued together.  I added accents of white and then popped him onto the card front with Dimensionals.
The sentiment is from Cute and Curly inked in Basic Gray.

I hope she's loves it as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute! Love that the sentiment matches the curly piggy tail! Great use of the jewelry tag punch too!

    ReplyDelete