About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Speedy Mojo Time.....

Good Morning!

I just wanted to post this quick Mojo Monday card that I made.  This week is was a sketch that could either be round or square.  I think next time I'll try a round one as I've not made a round card before.  However, this time I went with the square design.

Really clever idea, take some DSP and cut a square, then cut it along both diagonals and flip two sections over to create a frame with an altering pattern.  I used the Greenhouse Gala DSP and then did some embossing of one of the images in the lovely Ornate Flowers stamp set.  I used Pear Pizzazz for the base and the background for embossing, with White Embossing Powder and mounted on Pumpkin pie.
I added a tiny sentiment from Tiny Tags punch set, and used the Jewellery Tag Punch and popped it on the front of the card with a Designed Button and Linen Thread.



So quick and simple, but I really like the look of this card.
What do you think?

The Details: 
Card / Paper - Greenhouse Gala DSP / Pear Pizzazz / Pumpkin Pie / Whisper White
Stamps / Ink - Ornate Flowers / Tiny Tags / Versamark / Pumpkin Pie
Embellishments - Linen Thread / Designer Button
Tools - White Embossing Powder / Heat Gun / Jewellery Tag Punch / Glue Dots / 2-way Glue / Trimmer / Stampin Scrub and Mist / Paper Piercing Tool / Mat Pack

1 comment:

  1. Love this design! Reminds me of quilt blocks! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete