About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Monday 13 June 2011

Mojo Monday - on a Monday!

Whooo hoooo........  I actually found time to craft tonight and get my Mojo Monday card done on Monday!

I found it quite a tough one for some reason this week.  I'm not 100% convinced I even like the card, but you have to try new things and learn along the way :o)

You can view the sketch for this week here

I went with the Greenhouse Gala DSP and took the colours Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz and Baja Breeze from the DSP.
I used strips of the small flower print to lay across the card base, edged with Pear Pizzazz card punched with the Eyelet Border.  I then gave masking a go with one of the stamps from the Ornate Flowers set.  I stamped the images in a circular pattern and cut them out.  I also cut out a singular flower and mounted both of these elements onto the card with dimensionals to give some interest to the card.  The sentiment is in Basic Black from the Curly Cute stamp set.  For a little extra touch I added the three Basic Rhinestones in the top right as suggested in the sketch.



Viola.......... does it work?  Let me know what you think!

The Details:
Card / Paper - Pumpkin Pie / Pear Pizzazz / Whisper White / Greenhouse Gala DSP
Stamps / Ink - Ornate Flowers / Curly Cute / Pumpkin Pie / Daffodil Delight / Basic Black
Embellishments - Basic Rhinestones
Tools - Eyelet Border Punch / Trimmer / Paper Snips / Dimensionals / 2-way Glue / Stampin Scrub and Mist

1 comment:

  1. Love your color combo! Great job on the masking too (this is not my specialty...) The rhinestones were a great touch!

    ReplyDelete