About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

I have been waiting to post these cards on my blog for three weeks.
Now it's Father's Day I can put them up as the originals have all been received!
The first card I made for my brother, his girlfriend and my gorgeous nephew to give to my lovely dad.
He's got a big fish pond in the garden and loves his fish, so having seen the Build a Blossom stamp set used to make various fishy cards on the Internet, I thought I'd have a go too.


I used the Just Believe stamp set to get the foliage, and the sentiment is from Something to Celebrate (Level 2 Hostess) - much used by me!!!!

The second card is for my brother (his first Fathers Day!) from my lovely 5 month old nephew Ethan.
I wanted to go with something simple and quite child like, so CASE'd a design I'd seen on the Internet some times ago - really sorry, but can't remember who's design it was........
I used various punches to put together a little sailing boat, added in some little hearts cut from DSP and the sentiment is again from Something to Celebrate.


I really hope everyone likes the Fathers Day cards I made.  I certainly enjoyed making them all.  It was quite a challenge making so many and trying to make them all different, especially as boys cards are something I find pretty tough.  

The Details: 
Card / Paper - Sahara Sand / Pear Pizzazz Smooth and DSP / Peach Parfait / Whisper White / So Saffron Smooth and DSP / Bashful Blue
Stamps / Ink - Build a Blossom / Something to Celebrate (Level 2 Hostess) / Just Believe / Pear Pizzazz / Peach Parfait / So Saffron / Certainly Celery
Embellishments -  Bitty Button / Basic Rhinestones / 1/2" Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon
Tools - Lattice Square Embossing Folder / 1 1/2" Scallop Square Punch / 1 3/8" Circle Punch / Small Heart Punch / 1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval Punch / Scallop Oval Punch / Trimmer / Stampin Scrub and Mist / Snail / Sticky Strip / Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. What creative ways to use punches! I love the fish!!

    ReplyDelete