About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Sunday 5 June 2011

Happy Anniversary my lovlies.......

Today I wanted to show you the card I have sent my Brother and his Girlfriend for their 2 year Anniversary.

I've seen lots of cards with the Owl Punch used, and thought it would be perfect for the two love birds :o)
The Owl Punch is just so cute and has so many uses, Tulips, Penguins, Rudolf to name a few.....  it's just fab!

I went with a brights palette, plus some gorgeous Crumb Cake.
The base is Tempting Turquoise and I added a Whisper White backdrop that I created a cloudy sky on with the Scalloped Circle Punch and Tempting Turquoise ink with a dauber.
I made a male and female owl and added in a little love heart in Melon Mambo.  The Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon acts like a branch for them to sit on.
The sentiment is from Something to Celebrate (Level 2 Hostess) - I used this a lot, it's just great for so many occasions.  I punched it out using the Large Oval Punch and mounted it on a Melon Mambo Scalloped Oval.



The Details: 
Card / Paper - Tempting Turquoise / Whisper White / Early Espresso / Crumb Cake / Melon Mambo / Tangerine Tango / Brights DSP
Stamps / Ink - Something to Celebrate / Melon Mambo / Tempting Turquoise
Embellishments -1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools - Two-Step Owl Punch / Large Oval Punch / Scallop Oval Punch / Scallop Circle Punch / Glue Dots / Snail / Dimensionals / Trimmer / Stampin Scrub and Mist / Sponge Dauber

1 comment:

  1. Too cute and the colors are so cheerful! Love the cloud background!

    ReplyDelete