About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Sunday 12 June 2011

CAS-ual Friday - New Challenge

Hi there,

I happened to stop by the CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog this week and took a fancy to the challenge they had displayed.  It was a tic-tac-toe board and the idea was to pick three elements from it, either in a straight line, across or down, or diagonally.  The elements were chipboard, gems, emboss, ribbon, die or punch, felt, buttons, flowers and twine.  I went with a straight line down the middle - gems, punch and flowers!

I used some SAB favourites of mine, So Happy For You and Sweet Summer - sadly now retired :o(
I grabbed the lovely In Colour card stock and ink pads and set to work to create this card:



I made the scallop border using the 1 1/2" Scallop Square Punch, working it across the edge of the Pear Pizzazz card.  It gives the opposite cut effect to the Scallop Border Punch, which I don't yet own.
I added some Basic Rhinestones to the flower centres for that added Bling!

The Details: 
Card / Paper - Whisper White / Peach Parfait / Pear Pizzazz
Stamps / Ink - So Happy For You / Sweet Summer / Peach Parfait / Pear Pizzazz / Blushing Bride
Embellishments - Basic Rhinestones
Tools - Trimmer / 1 1/2" Scallop Square Punch / Snail / Stampin Scrub and Mist

2 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty!! I adore this color combo and those stamped flowers are gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete