About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Thursday 19 May 2011

Sweet Sunday - on a Thursday!

Hello.....

So I realise it's Thursday evening, later than I hoped to post, but I had a last minute trip to the hairdressers after work!  I've been trying all week to complete a card for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge blog, that as you might guess, publishes it's sketch on a Sunday!
If you go and look at the challenge sketch you will notice that I turned it upside down for my card.

I absolutely love the Fox and Friends stamp set, and stamped a couple of cheeky little monkeys in Chocolate Chip and cut them out. Only fiddly when I got to the tails!  I punched the branches from the Bird Punch in Pear Pizzazz.  I just thought it worked well to make them look like they were having a great time swinging from tree to tree!
I added in some Pear Pizzazz DSP (Level 1 Hostess) which has a leafy type pattern on it, and the back drop cloud design paper is from the Sweet Pea DSP Stack that is now sadly retired. The colour is Sahara Sand, so if you wanted to try making this you could always use the Sahara Sand DSP in the Neutrals stack.
The card base is textured Marina Mist card stock, and the sentiment is mounted on a Marina Mist Scallop Oval.  The Happy Birthday is from the Something to Celebrate stamp set (Level 2 Hostess), inked in Chocolate Chip.



The Details: 
Card / Paper - Marina Mist textured & smooth / Chocolate Chip / Pear Pizzazz smoth and DSP / Sweet pea DSP (retired)
Stamps / Ink - Fox & Friends / Something to Celebrate / Chocolate Chip
Embellishments - None
Tools - Bird Punch / Large Oval Punch / Scallop Oval Punch / Trimmer / Stampin Scrub and Mist / Snail / Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment