About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Monday 16 May 2011

Strength and Hope

Here are some more cards made using the Strength & Hope stamp set at the weekend.

The top of the Stampin' Up! family tree I am part of is Natalie O'Shea and she got inspiration for the following cards from a lady called Heather Summers.
There were five cards in the set to make, though I only made two of them on Saturday and bought the bits home to do the rest.  We had a fun packed day with so many bits and pieces to make, it was a busy training session.



The set of cards Natalie put together all used Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz and Very Vanilla which worked really well together.There were lots of butterflies to cut out and we used the Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon on all of the designs too. 

I have one final 3D item that we made at training to show you, but I will save that for tomorrow.

Thanks xx

The Details: 
Card / Paper - Crumb Cake card / Rose Red card / Very Vanilla card / Pizzazz card and DSP  
Stamps / Ink - Strength & Hope / Early Espresso / Rose Red / Pear Pizzazz / Crumb Cake
Embellishments - Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon / Basic Pearls
Tools - Scallop Trim Border Punch / Eyelet Border Punch / BoHo Blossoms Punch / Circles # 2 Die / Snail / Trimmer / Stampin Scrub and Mist / Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Was really lovely to meet you on Saturday! Hope we'll cross paths again soon. Did your Mum like her kit? Hope your Dad is doing ok. Cate x

    ReplyDelete