About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Thursday 19 May 2011

Congratulations Jenny and Richard!!!

Oh how wonderful - my friends Jenny and Richard are expecting a baby.
They are the couple who I made the penguin card for when it was their anniversary last week.  Well on the same day as their anniversary, they had their 12 week scan and were told everything is looking just fine.
Now I made this card at the weekend, but they know I blog, so I've waited a few days to put this post up so the card has time to reach them.

I used the Stamping 411 Sketch as a template for my design, and quite appropriately used the Nursery Suite DSP along with the prams image from the Queue Up stamp set.  This is now retired, boo hoo!!!


I hope they like it, and I wish Jenny and Richard a wonderful pregnancy!

The Details: 
Card / Paper - Nursery Suite DSP / Chocolate Chip Textured Card / Pear Pizzazz Card / Regal Rose Card
Stamps / Ink - Queue Up (retired level 3 hostess set) / So Happy For You (retired SAB set) / Basic Black / Baja Breeze / So Saffron / Regal Rose / Pear Pizzazz
Embellishments - Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon
Tools - Eyelet Border Punch / Stamp-a-ma-jig / Snail / Sticky Strip / Stampin Scrub and Mist / Trimmer

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your friends - such a cute card! x

    ReplyDelete