About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Summer Splash - well it's the weather for it!

Evening......  well, the decorating didn't really get too far, so I took the opportunity this evening to sit down and make a card using the Summer Splash clear mount stamp set from the Mini Catalogue.
This set almost passed me by, but when I placed my first order I spent enough to qualify for some free products and this is the stamp set I went for.
I have to admit that I did get inspiration from this from the web - I think CASEd is the term?  So thanks to Mary Brown.

Seeing as the sun has been shining again today, I went for some nice bright colours.

I don't actually have a scallop border punch, so I used my imagination and worked with the pretty small sided 1 1/2" scallop square punch.  I thought the Tempting Turquoise looked kind of like the sea lapping against the sand, with the Tangerine Tango being the wet sand and the Daffodil Delight the dry sand.  What do you think?

I don't have many stamp sets with sentiments in, so this happy birthday was stamped from the now retired Punch Bunch Sale-a-bration stamp set.

The Details:
Card / Paper - Whisper White / Daffodil Delight / Tempting Turquoise / Tangerine Tango
Stamps / Ink - Summer Splash / Punch Bunch SAB (retired) / Daffodil Delight / Tempting Turquoise / Tangerine Tango
Embellishments - None
Tools - Trimmer / Block C / 1 1/2" Scallop Square / Snail / Dimensionals / Stampin Scrub & Mist

Thanks x


No comments:

Post a Comment